“We put our people at the centre of our business by listening and responding. It’s about delivering a fantastic colleague experience that enables us to continually attract and retain great talent.” – Carol Davies, HR Director
Working at Weatherbys
Working at Weatherbys
At Weatherbys, there is a genuine focus on providing the highest level of personal service and maintaining close relationships with all our clients. We not only look after our clients but also their families, many of whom have valued our support for generations.
Why join us?
- One of the best-regarded independent banking groups in the UK
- A growing company, constantly evolving and moving forward
- High client retention and satisfaction levels
- A hands-on, tailored approach to maintaining close and trusted relationships with clients
- Home to a diverse team and a warm welcome
- Hybrid working practices that ensure we balance work and personal life for the benefit of our business and colleagues
- A strong development ethos, helping to support and nurture talent
- We recognise the importance of employee wellbeing and support this with a range of initiatives
- Access to a competitive benefits package covering health and wellbeing, finance and lifestyle
Weatherbys Banking Group is made up of a number of key businesses:
Weatherbys Private Bank provides banking services and investment and wealth advice to a wide range of private individuals. The Bank has offices in London, Wellingborough and Edinburgh.
Weatherbys Racing Bank, based in Wellingborough, provides banking services for racehorse owners and bloodstock industry professionals.
Weatherbys Hamilton specialises in all the insurance requirements of private clients, farm and estate owners and the bloodstock industry. The partnership has offices in Newmarket, Swindon, Wellingborough, London, Penrith, Edinburgh and Horsham.
Arkle Finance, based in Wellingborough, provides asset finance and other forms of financial assistance to both businesses and individuals.
Within these businesses, Weatherbys has a number of critical centralised operational functions including:
- Technology, IT & Information Security
- Business and Change Management
- Marketing & Events
- Legal, Risk and Compliance
- Finance & Treasury
- Human Resources