Online & mobile banking FAQs
Visit www.weatherbys.bank and select ‘LOG IN’ in the top right hand corner of your browser. From here you can access the login page where you should input your User ID and password.
If you don’t have your User ID or password to hand, please contact your Private Banker or the Weatherbys Bank Helpdesk on +44(0)1933 543 543.
Download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store. Once downloaded, enter your usual online banking credentials to access your banking on the banking app.
If you have just received your credentials you will need to log in to Weatherbys Online Banking first as this will activate your access to mobile banking.
This is the unique ID you were given when registering for online and mobile banking. You will need both your user ID and your password to log in to your online account.
We offer a range of services:
- View your account balances
- Pay someone new or an existing payee
- View your transaction history, including searching and filtering for specific transactions
- Move money between your own accounts
- Request international and high value payments
- Upload and make payments in bulk, useful for invoice and wage payments
- Face ID, Touch ID and Fingerprint Login are available in mobile banking as long as your device supports those features
Protecting you and your money is our priority. To find out more about how to ensure you stay safe online please visit the help pages on the website.
You should contact the Weatherbys Bank Helpdesk Team on +44(0)1933 543 543 and they will ensure that access to mobile banking is revoked.