Cheltenham Festival 2022
Cheltenham Festival Preview Night
The Weatherbys Racing Bank Cheltenham Preview Night returned to screens on Thursday 3rd March.
The panel included:
- Richard Hoiles (host) – ITV Racing’s lead commentator
- Nicky Henderson – six times Champion Trainer and the second most successful trainer at the Festival with 70 winners
- Jane Mangan – former jockey and current Irish racing pundit for RTE and Racing TV
- Dan Skelton – multiple Cheltenham Festival winning trainer
- Paul Ferguson – author of “Jumpers to Follow” and the Weatherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide.
Henderson expecting another “big fight” between Shishkin and Energumene; Skelton sweet on Protektorat
Nicky Henderson warned that Shishkin won’t have it all his own way when he reopposes Energumene in the Queen Mother Champion Chase, suggesting it will be closer than the betting suggests.
Read the full article and comments from our other panellists by clicking the link below.